Cambridge Education @Islington is a trading name of Cambridge Education Ltd. All use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By entering and using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them:
The content of this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images and software, is protected by copyright under both English and other national laws. Cambridge Education @Islington retains all right, title and interest in and to the content, all copies thereof, and all copyrights and other proprietary rights therein.
Except for downloading and printing a small number of copies of the content for your personal use only, you may not sell, transfer, reproduce, transmit, distribute, perform or display such content without the express consent of Cambridge Education @Islington. The content is subject to change without notice at the discretion of Cambridge Education @Islington.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are the property of Cambridge Education @Islington and other parties unless stated otherwise. Users are prohibited from using them for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as meta tags on other pages or sites on the Internet without the written permission of Cambridge Education @Islington or such third party that may own them.
Back to top
We are not able to identify you or gain personal information unless you submit this information using one of the on-line response forms. Any information submitted to us from an on-line response form on the site will be used by staff at Cambridge Education @Islington to respond to your enquiry, and in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 you agree to Cambridge Education @Islington processing any such information. We never release personal details to any companies, organisations or individuals without your prior consent, except as required by law, or similar circumstances. However, as with any Internet transmission that is not encrypted, the risk of disclosure to unintended third parties exists.
Cambridge Education @Islington reserves the right to use automatic tracking systems on its site, collecting information about visitors without identifying individuals, so that we can collate statistical information. This information is useful in monitoring our effectiveness in promoting the site, reviewing its technical specification and assessing its usefulness.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Back to top
Cambridge Education @Islington may provide links to other useful websites. Please be aware that external sites may have different security and privacy policies to ours, over which we have no control. These other websites may provide opinions, recommendations or other information from various individuals, organisations or companies.
The links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement or recommendation by Cambridge Education @Islington of the content on such third-party websites. In providing such links, we do not investigate the content of such information. Cambridge Education @Islington does not endorse, guarantee, warrant or recommend the accuracy of such information or necessarily subscribe to any such opinions or recommendations. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Further, to the extent that you make use of any link to any other website on the Internet, the disclosure, reproduction, sale or distribution of information contained thereon may be prohibited.
Back to top
Cambridge Education @Islington has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this site.
Cambridge Education @Islington reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvement to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the content without notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Cambridge Education @Islington hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the content including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise, and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to us. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. However, your statutory rights are not affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision therein shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Cambridge Education @Islington prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Back to top